This module, provides a robust framework that can be applied to all negotiations situations. Participants will learn how to prepare for formal negotiations and understand and control the discussions through each stage of the negotiation process. Tips and techniques are provided for strengthening their position, maintaining goodwill and overcoming common negotiation tactics.
Participants will be able to
- Apply a systematic approach to negotiation using a practical worksheet
- Identify their bargaining parameters, fallback and walk away positions
- Understand how to overcome objections
- Use techniques for controlling the discussion and gaining buy-in
- Handle and close more difficult negotiations