Learning Minds’ experiential learning approach is a development framework that emphasizes on high achievement through active learning, personal & professional development and leadership & teamwork – across diverse learning environments. We deliver programs using unfamiliar settings for participants to experience adventure and challenge in a way that helps them to discover that they can do more than they thought was possible. It is a methodology that places equal emphasis on development of character and intellect.
Why Clients Choose Us?
What sets us apart from any other learning experience is the practice that expedition members are “crew, not passengers.” We don’t encourage participants to contribute to the group; we require it. Our Experiential Learning will give you:
Using unfamiliar settings to impel delegates into mentally, emotionally and physically demanding experiences. Utilizing and managing appropriate risk.
Facilitating engaging, relevant, sequential experiences that promote skill mastery and incorporate reflection and transference. Learning from success as well as failure.
Designing an experience that supports physical and emotional safety. Developing a caring and positive group culture.
Demonstrating increased self-confidence and self-actualization. Demonstrating compassion towards others and living a healthy and balanced life.
Demonstrating the ability to set goals, inspire and guide others to achieve them. Demonstrating the ability to collaborate, communicate, solve problems and resolve conflicts effectively.
Learners will have the opportunity to think and talk together, to discuss ideas, analyze and solve problems, without constant facilitators mediation; but will get assistance.
We run programs in some of the best locations across the country or a destination of the client´s choice.
Teams and Organizations
- Unlocking the potential of team members.
- Motivating team members by linking them to their individual motivators.
- Improving team performance by leveraging complementary skills.
- Building common vision, values and team spirit.
- Increased collaboration, innovation and productivity.
- Learning the importance of open communication, developing team strategies for getting results, building trust, giving and receiving feedback.
- Relationship building, earning trust, respect and leading by example.
- Aligning goals of organizations, teams and individuals.
- Personal development contributing to humility, effectiveness, innovation, managing change, enhancing creativity, problem solving skills, performing in complex situations, maintaining work-life balance.
- Developing self-confidence, positive attitude, motivation.
- Understanding about courage, fears, risk taking, fighting new challenges.
- Identifying one’s key drivers and differentiators.
- Overcoming conflict, open communication.
- Managing time, anger and stress.
Presentation Mastery Use the AIDA Formula in Developing Your Presentation AIDA is one of the core elements of the Instructional Design module in our Train the Trainer Bootcamp. AIDA is an acronym based on the names of the four major steps into which a presentation or segment of a training program can be divided. AttentionJune 18, 2020
Want to start your career as a Motivational Speakers? Here are the 6 things you must consider! Despite all the criticism and drama, the need for motivational speaker is growing. We often see trainers and consultants, bragging about their business acumen and abusing motivational speakers – ending up with telling pointless stories, pulling our strawsJune 9, 2020
- March 5, 2020