Leadership is a choice. It happens when someone steps up and causes a change to happen. It happens when someone enrolls other people to help them make that change. In this interactive 1-day workshop, Sohail Zindani will walk you through the steps to make the choice to lead, consciously and courageously.
Participants will learn:
- What the leadership choice is capable of accomplishing, what it means, and how to get there.
- Distinguish between leaders and managers, paint a picture of where you want your leadership journey to go, and motivate people to join you in your cause.
- That you can lead even when you don’t have formal authority
7 Mandates Outline:
- Overview: Leadership is Not Management
- Mandate1: Responsibility, Not Authority
- Mandate2: Selling the Dream: Neither Stealing it, Nor Imposing it.
- Mandate3: Solving Interesting Problems
- Mandate4: Making Change Happen
- Mandate5: Practical Empathy
- Mandate6: Culture Custodianship
- Mandate7: Enrollment
Facilitator: Sohail Zindani