The feeling of being overwhelmed by work is more often caused by a disorganized approach than by the amount or difficulty of the work. By having critical information readily available to you when you need it, you can better manage your time, people and projects. This can only be done more effectively if you match your organizing tools with your work style and work needs. Integrate what you have to do, what you want to do and how you function as a person into an efficient and highly flexible system. In this way you will have your work system be a stable force in your life around which you can manage the ever-changing challenges you face daily. Developing good routine habits around your work system will help you be more effective and keep you on target with your work and personal goals.
Participants will be able to
- Recognize and build on their strengths
- Identify the causes of procrastination and remedies for solution
- Success factors for job satisfaction
- Clarifying their areas of responsibility
- Match their technological tool levels to your work needs
- Make time for personal development