Training is designed to be relevant to the specific issues your people are dealing with. No lectures or complex presentations are included in the workshop, so participants remain highly involved throughout this interactive program. While skill practices focus on the individual, participants also gain valuable tools to help them get results in teams and departments.
- In today’s changing times, there are four change skills that people are using to deal with change with less stress:
- Skill 1: Anticipate Change
- Skill 2: Take New Actions Now
- Skill 3: Moving Beyond Fear.
- Skill 4: Imagining Real Success