A successful team rarely “just happens”. This module is for anyone working within a team. It focuses on understanding team dynamics and working with others in the way that creates a productive and low stress environment. It will also help participants to understand their own preferred role, enabling them to play to their strengths and communicate effectively with other team members.
Participants will be able to
- Understand factors that drive team effectiveness
- Identify their own team’s stage of development and steps to maximize their contribution
- Overcome barriers to giving and receiving feedback
- Understand their own and their colleagues’ styles and strengths and take actions to overcome weaknesses
- Communicate effectively with others to contribute to a high performing team