Participants will be given a framework, and the necessary skills required to manage projects through to successful completion. They will learn about managing resources, timescales and communicating with key stakeholders. The course also covers how to develop a robust project plan and engage the project team.
Participants will be able to
- Clearly define projects and the expected outcomes
- Use critical path analysis and other tools to plan and deliver projects on time
- Secure commitment for projects from the right people
- Monitor progress and performance, taking corrective action where necessary
- Complete, evaluate and close projects successfully