Effective communication is critical in any role. Whether you are persuading colleagues, selling to a client, or energizing a team, the power of your presentation makes the difference between success and failure. This course teaches how to properly execute your presentation and stand out from the crowd!
Participants will be able to
- Communicate with clarity and certainty, interact with a natural and composed demeanor, and convey complex material directly and simply
- Discover ways to project confidence and enthusiasm while building credibility
- Explore techniques to overcome adverse situations and invigorate people to embrace change and take action!
- Research and organize their presentations
- Practice speaking with conviction and confidence, using voice techniques and gestures for impact
- Discover methods for handling hecklers and navigating Q&As with ease.
Presentation Mastery Use the AIDA Formula in Developing Your Presentation AIDA is one of the core elements of the Instructional Design module in our Train the Trainer Bootcamp. AIDA is an acronym based on the names of the four major steps into which a presentation or segment of a training program can be divided. AttentionJune 18, 2020
Want to start your career as a Motivational Speakers? Here are the 6 things you must consider! Despite all the criticism and drama, the need for motivational speaker is growing. We often see trainers and consultants, bragging about their business acumen and abusing motivational speakers – ending up with telling pointless stories, pulling our strawsJune 9, 2020
March 5, 2020