Indeed, the need for communication, both at the organizational and individual level, underlies virtually within all Management, Leadership Development, and Organizational Change challenges we face. Given these realities, building skills at communicating remains a critical success factor for effective management teams today. The workshop has been designed to meet the needs of management teams to write effectively and learn the core communication skills to lead a dynamic and diverse team.
- Communicate to Listen-Learn-Lead
- Enhance trust, communicate honestly, and establish a positive climate
- Communicate to navigate multi-generational and diverse teams
- Build bridges of understanding in chaotic environments
- Apply a strategic approach to communication and goal setting
- Recognize communication logjams: Jargon, clichés, passivevoice