Would you like a quick and easy method for composing documents—letters, memos, reports, proposals and performance appraisals—in an organized format? This business writing workshop provides you with basic formats and formulas for tackling any kind of writing task—and communicating to your readers what they need to know. You’ll streamline your process for effective business writing and save time by focusing on what to write instead of how to write it. Bring a current project and get one-on-one feedback.
Participants will be able to
- Select and use the appropriate written communication format for their audience
- Structure written communications for maximum impact
- Select the appropriate style and language to maximize the effectiveness of the communication
- Write persuasively using plain English
- Quickly organize their thoughts and generate content
- Eliminate numerous time-consuming revisions