Effective communication has been proven to increase the possibilities of happier cooperative workers, more efficiency, higher quality output, satisfied customers and increased rewards. Poor communication can be destructive and even ruin organizations. This practical program uncovers what does and does not work about your communication in an experimental manner and helps measure your improvement. The program examines your communication fundamentals and explores your perceptions of your current communication mode and their validity. You will gain important insights into how others relate to you, and vice versa, and identify effective strategies for improvement.
Participants will be able to
- Identify communication issues faced by them and their colleagues
- Understand themselves and relate to different personalities you encounter
- Increase their confidence
- Learn new ways to achieve desired outcome and consolidate their new approach
- Learn what will make a positive difference to their communication
- Gain insights and feedback from fellow participants